THE EDIBLE GARDENING GUIDEBOOK
by Chris MacLuckie
268 pages. PDF format. Viewable on ANY device with a PDF Reader.
a 5000 Miles of Hope Book
Softcover available HERE.
Your One Stop Guide to Growing Food in Small Spaces!!!
* Monthly routines
* 100 plant by plant growing tips
* Learn how to make a worm composter
* Make the world’s smallest heated mobile backyard greenhouse. DIY instructions.
* Bonus section on homesteading.
* Edible gardens set ups of all size ranges
* Comparisons of all types of edible gardens
* Container and raised bed options
* Inexpensive season extension tips
* How to make healthy soil and plant the right way to prevent most garden problems from ever happening!
This book is a complete guide covering all the components of urban agriculture. Ideal for the school, class or outdoor learning environment.
Author Chris MacLuckie spent 10 years farming organically before running a gardening business for 5 years. His specialty was organic fertilizers, and selling healthy fresh produce straight to customers.