From 10000 trip photos I’ve whittled it down to about 500 of the best. Roxy, people, views, horses, cars and gear, this is what you’ll find in our travel books. Here is a LINK to a SMALL sample photo album with some of our edited photos. I will add to it over the next few weeks, especially content from Mexico.
Our Kickstarter Campaign starts in 2 days. It is the EXCLUSIVE location to purchase our 2 trip photo books.
For the first 10 days we are offering deep discounts on multiple books, so be sure to take advantage of our HALF PRICE specials.
250 PHOTOS AND STORIES & THE ESSENTIAL GUIDE TO SOLO HORSE TRAVEL
Written by Chris MacLuckie
In the first book you will find some juicy stories such as:
- The story of Chucky
- The Mexican border and traveling with an almost broken leg
- Roxy’s fall and how we dealt with it.
- The entertaining people I met along the way
- My favorite places to ride
- Why hard liquor is better than beer AND
- “THE RULES”…
And in the second:
- The advantages of going barefoot with hoof boots
- How your saddle makes a world of difference
- Choosing the right horse and the right feed
- Navigating foreign roads and cultures successfully